Saturday, October 8, 2011

Unfunny people

Maya Rudolph--this affirmative action freak show is an enigma to me. She is hideous and keeps getting casted in what I thought were supposed to be comedies.
Fred Armisen--firstly he just looks annoying. Secondly, he is annoying. I have never laughed at anything this person has ever done... I take that back: he married that down-syndrome actress who is in madmen.
Will Forte--people watched him and laughed. I am confused.
Janeane Garofalo--just a post-menopausal train wreck.
Carrie Brownstein--lesbian and jewish... I thought that meant she was supposed to be funny?
David Letterman--I saw this pedophile live. For some reason people worship this douche bag. It turns out he is just as boring in real life. At least he hires a bunch of hotties to work the crowds, then he bangs them all backstage. This grandpa gets way too much poon for being such a waste of space.
Molly Shannon--Somehow this retard made money
Jason Sudeikis--Just a dumb ass. An unfunny dumbass.
Ellen DeGeneres--She has 1 trait that would make her funny, being a lesbian, but still not funny
The entire cast of The View--Somebody told me this was a hilarious show. They were lying.
Kathy Griffin--I truly did not know she was supposed to be a comedian
Rosy O'Donnell--this cow just needs to stop
Sarah Silverman--she is remotely attractive, which makes her seem funnier than what she actually is.
Alison Rosen--a girl specifically brought on the show to be the unfunny, jewish, woman adam can look funny in front of.
Jay Leno--this gout victim is paid to be watched. 21st century freak show.
 David Alan Greer--this abortion of a person just needs to die already. Why do people let him speak?
Teresa Strasser--just dead weight.

Andy Samberg--okay. Let's be honest. This buck-toothed retard is not a comedian nor an actor. For some reason he is the guy in high school who was somehow one of the "cool" kids, even though he looks like a somebody smacked him with a hammer. I really loath him.
Conan O'Brien--this ginger is an idiot. He just does these really erratic movements and a hired audience laughs at him.
The Dice Man--He literally uses the same jokes as he did 30 years ago. I thought he OD'd until I heard him on the radio. Why did drugs not take him away from us?



That irish/british or scottish guy who was on that show with jim carrey and that fat ugly dwarf--why do the tea baggers never bring up unfunny immigrants like him to deport? What does he add to this society that can't be filled by any other tard who likes snl?

I am going to be honest. 99% of cast members of SNL I find largely annoying and incompetent. People always look back at the glory days of the show... which confuses me cause it seems like it has sucked from the beginning. It is like people re-imagining the Reagan legacy, like it was something to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment